Teddy Roosevelt passed away nearly 100 years ago. The nation’s 26th president loomed large over Western Colorado, particularly the area around Glenwood Springs and Rifle. Fort Lewis College History Professor Andrew Gulliford has chronicled Roosevelt's adventures in the area. KDNK's Mark Duggan spoke to him about TR's local legacy.
Charlando con Crystal
Desde paseo en caballo, actos de magia, juegos y un sin fin de actividades, la escuela Comunitaria Carbondale , le invita a que participe. También puede entrar en línea para la subasta . Preguntas al 970-963-9647
Lawmakers in Colorado say they're seeing a growing number of cases where patients visit a hospital in their insurance network but unknowingly get treated by an out-of-network specialist or surgeon. Then the patients get sent a surprise bill, and the worrying starts.
Andy Zanca Youth Empowerment Program DJs Mali and Myker present a writing project produced by 5th grade students at Carbondale Middle School and local arts organization VOICES . Students collected details about 5 inspiring storytellers and created metaphor poems to share with the community.
- NRA Facing Most Formidable Opposition Yet, A Year After Parkland
- 3 Syrian Ex-Intelligence Officials Arrested On Charges Of Torture
- Military Families In Privatized Housing 'Afraid To Come Forward,' Survey Says
- When Teens Threaten Violence, A Community Responds With Compassion
- Manafort Intentionally Lied To Special Counsel, Judge Says
- Rare, Elusive Black Leopard Caught On Camera In The Wild
- Medical Anthropologist Explores 'Vaccine Hesitancy'
- Ivanka Trump Launches $50 Million Program To Empower Women In The Workplace
- Nearly 2 Dozen Iranian Revolutionary Guards Reportedly Killed In Bomb Attack
- FEMA Administrator Brock Long Says He Will Step Down